1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 7/21/2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Frylock, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Frylock

Frylock Live Long and Tivo!

Feb 13, 2002
    Round Rock, TX
    All I can say about this episode is that GinaMarie sure can slurp down some froyo...

2. dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    MA
    Wow it was actually pretty disgusting what that girl could put down. I know it was for have not so I can't blame her but my goodness that was like a carnival sideshow.

Judd is a weak player and I don't think I can like him as a player after this week. I know he went with what he wanted in the long run but his constant whining of being HOH was unbearable.

POV will be interesting, see if a back door option is workable.

3. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Something tells me she's slurped down large loads of gooey stuff before.

4. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Her stomach was so distended that was awesome. She looked pregnant.

5. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    That was Nicks baby.. :D

Was really surprised on GM since she is a light eater in the house.

6. brianric

brianric Active Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    :up:

7. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    I never liked GinaMarie until last night. :D

Seriously, I think outside the game she's probably a cool chick. What was that "word"? Compromization? Hilarious!

8. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Judd had better hope no one wins the veto--Amanda will be on him again to put up Howard. She really was going overboard at being pushy.

9. Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    I must have missed something along the way - exactly why is Amanda so gung ho on getting Howard out? Is it because of the Moving company alliance he was in? Is it just because he's strong physically?

He doesn't seem like that great a player to me so I'm not sure why she thinks he needs to go.

10. Frylock

Frylock Live Long and Tivo!

Feb 13, 2002
    Round Rock, TX
    Yes, Judd is whiny. And seriously Amanda, we know. you want Howard out. Everyone knows. Like Judd said... Win HOH yourself if you want him out bad enough.

11. DavidTigerFan

DavidTigerFan No, not Detroit. TCF Club

Aug 18, 2001
    Charleston, SC
    I would have seriously puked all that back up after I weighed in. :)

12. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Hilarious!

Agreed with all the GM+Froyo comments and the Judd comments.

It's annoying when people complain about having to nominate people. You don't want the responsibility? Throw the HOH competition. You don't have to be HOH to win the whole thing.

13. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    I get mixed up between whats been on the OTA show vs live feeds. Part of it is because Howard is the strongest male left standing and they've gotten rid of David/Nick/Jeremy and Amanda thinks of herself as the strongest female (certainly the loudest) strategically. But also

During the last HOH, Amand/McCrae told Howard that they got the MVP and made him swear on the Bible that he would not put them up later if they didn't use MVP on him...that ticked him off major when he found out they were lying. He feels Amanda put McCrae up to that ruse so Howard wants her out

14. Waldorf

Waldorf Super Duper Member

Oct 4, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    [​IMG]

15. andyw715

andyw715 Active Member

Jul 31, 2007
    One girl, is the cup.

16. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Active Member

Dec 28, 2012
    To be fair, slurping things like that is a girl's Phys Ed requirement in Staten Island.

17. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think, Howard is dangerous in the house for Amanda's game because a lot of people like him and might vote for him in the end. He has friends in both the MC and with Helen and Elyssa's side of the house. Amanda sees this and she's playing hard to get him out of the way. She's one of the few in the house that is really playing the game IMO. The others either have no clue HOW to play or are interested in "other" things rather than game strategy.

18. Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    I agree Amanda is probably the strongest player. Others who appear strong to me are Andy and Helen.

I just don't see Howard as that strong of a player, but you're right - he does seem to get along with everyone.

19. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Is Andy even in the game? He's a classic floater who's done nothing. He's got a social game, I guess. Helen is another strong player who's playing the game. Ultimately this might come down to Amanda and Helen duking it out.

20. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I think Amanda is playing to hard and that will get her sooner rather then later. That seed was planted with Judd this week.