1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 7/11/2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Shaunnick, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    So...

That happened. :)

I was hoping for a little more fireworks, but I will take stunned silence.

2. Crow159

Crow159 Winter is Coming...

Jul 28, 2004
    Abingdon, MD
    It wasn't complete silence. There was some sobbing. :)

3. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Waverly, OH
    You know most of the fireworks will happen on next episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    Glad nick is gone. Gina Marie should be embarrassed.

Overall I think I'm rooting for Howard to win but I actually am warming up a bit to Elissa. She isn't nearly as annoying as rachael was.

Next week either Aaron or Jeremy goes. Hopefully Jeremy.

5. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Such a great season. Glad to see nick go.

6. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Well that was fun.

Sorry to see Nick go, but loved how shocked Aryan and Jeremy were. One of them is gone for sure next week...hurray!!

7. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Me too! A friggin' Dan wannabee. Goodbye to his arrogant ass!

BTW, loved Helen consoling GinaMarie. Smart girl.

You could've sworn someone in the house died!

8. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Have they ever fished the broadcast show before? GM lost it!

9. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    It has happened before. I know it happened at least once last season. I am trying to recall who got sent home.

10. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    yeah, gm was on total meltdown mode after nick's eviction...hope she packed extra meds for the occaision, and doesn't self evict.

so glad helen won hoh, she worked her butt off to swing tonight's vote. amanda deserves a big chunk of credit, too. of course, elissa will probably win mvp anyway, but that's ok - those three play well off each other.

11. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    That was so great! Glad to see Helen win HoH. The only bad thing about Alissa not going home is seeing her win MVP again. I wish the same person couldn't get it twice in a row. I don't mind Alissa, but don't want to see the same person get it every week. Who else has the best chance?

12. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Can Ayrin me that clueless? I can't wait to see her exit interview. Although, if I was in the house, I would take her to the final 2 because I'm confident I'd beat her.

13. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    Why did they flash to fish for a few seconds? What was happening that they couldn't show?

14. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    There was A LOT of sobbing. It detracted from the shocked reactions I was expecting to see from Aaryn and Jeremy. I think Helen ought to get MVP even though she won HoH. Elissa will get it again, but I can hope. As has been said it won't really matter since they are pretty much allied anyway.

15. Jstkiddn

Jstkiddn Shutity up up up

Oct 15, 2003
    I have a feeling Jeremy said a bleepable word.

16. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    Fish is what you often get on the live feeds when things happen that they want to censor. On the live feeds that would be singing copyrighted material, talking about BB production, talking about the personal lives of famous people that the houseguests may know...

During the live shows production will hit the censor button if someone swears or a physical altercation takes place. I would imagine someone said something so we got a moment of fish.

17. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    But usually if it is just swearing then just the audio drops out for a second.

18. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    So, I really believe the fix is in. They come up with this scheme for MVP which completely changes the game. Of course they implement it knowing full well that the sister of a very popular player (or at least one who is popular enough to affect the vote) is playing and is VERY likely going to win this EVERY week. So this player, who has done nothing in the house, except being Rachel's sister is controlling the game. She hasn't won a competition, so she hasn't earned her standing in the house. If she wins AGAIN, I think I'm done with this season.

Nick screwed the pooch really, so he has nobody to blame but himself. First of all, when Elissa cornered him and asked if he was going to vote for her, he should have said no. Then when she's gone, he would have a better chance of controlling the situation. As long as Elissa is in the house, she controls the game, and that's my second point. He needed to go around to everyone and say just that. Elissa will win MVP every week and then control the game. Tell everyone that keeping her around is dangerous for their game, because she ultimately will win.

Maybe I'm missing something but when and why did Spencer flip on the MC? I didn't see that coming.

So for McRae...boobs beats bros huh? Seems the strategy of keeping the MC alliance and cultivating sub alliances through show-mances is not working huh?

GinaMarie....get a grip girl!!! Based on the previous episode, was Nick even interested in her? I never got that impression. Was she just totally delusional or were those crocodile tears?

On the bright side...Arryin (or maybe Jeremy) will be most likely gone, with Helen as HoH and Elissa as MVP, that's almost a foregone conclusion, especially if Helen finds out about her comments. Speaking of which, how come they are only showing HER racist comments. Apparently she's not the only one.

This goes to prove, playing for revenge NEVER is a good strategy.

Really...a good season? hardly!! To me a good season is when there's a really strong and entertaining player. I don't see one out of this crowd.

19. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    I agree, the MVP thing is pretty much rigged. Gonna get old seeing her get all giggly each week that she wins.

I like though that Nick got blindsided, makes for a bit more interesting TV than just the cliched getting rid of Rachels (sp) sister etc.

On a side note, Nick reminds me of the Travis Bickle character from Taxi Driveras in he looks like him. :)

20. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    Everytime I see the name Aaryn I see it as Aryan, is her last name Brotherhood?