1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brother 15 - 7.3.13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by SoBelle0, Jul 3, 2013.

1. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TC Club

Jun 25, 2002
    The sound cut out while Julie was explaining the game. If they're set up in teams, are there then two HOHs? :confused:

That worked out really well for the MC. Why didn't Jeremy vote with them?
    Funny that he, Nick, and Spencer all seem to think they're the mastermind of the MC. Should be a fun implosion when that happens. Hope Jeremy is the first of them to go.

I agree with the last ep comment/concern about Elissa winning MVP multiple weeks in a row. Especially after seeing how many twitterers follow Rachel.
    McRae needs to somehow show her that he was involved in saving her this week. She's ticked at him! :)
  2. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    The problem with not showing the audience is that they are trying to be loud so they can stand out and hear themselves later. Thank goodness they shut that down pretty quickly.

Don't know why they changed it to resemble a talk show set.
  3. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    The winning pair decides who between the two of them is HOH. Stupid. This is a comp that they have done with fewer remaining houseguests. I have no idea why they chose to run it early. It seems shady, though it would be a hard one to rig with this many people.

To hide TMC. It was planned.
  4. andyw715

andyw715 New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    One last HD comment.

You would think, for the live show, they would broadcast in HD.
  5. Ment

Ment New Member

Mar 27, 2008
    The look on Aaryn's face...so precious. /s
  6. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    So was Candice's.

If they don't back-door Jeremy they're idiots. Oh wait...they are idiots!! :D
  7. sean67854

sean67854 Why?

Jul 11, 2001
    Am I the only one that's happy to see McCrae getting his groove on?
  8. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Active Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I'm happy to see it, but only because Amanda is the hottest woman in there, and if he has a shot, then I do too.
  9. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    I liked Davids answer to why he thinks they voted him out, because I'm so smart!! Ugh yea that's why you had to try to spell competition because it was the only word over 4 letters you knew you could spell correctly.
  10. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry New Member

Apr 30, 2003
    Did they set up something for the HoH competition on the episode? Maybe I stopped a commercial break too soon.
  11. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    My audio cut out also. What was the smaller jug for?
  12. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    If the contestants chose to fill the smaller jug, it would release bigger cups when it was filled. They'd then use the bigger cups to fill the bigger jug.
  13. verdugan

verdugan New Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Yes, it was a relay race. One person had to scoop BBQ sauce, then pour it on a spoon to the partner, who put it on a bit container.

Of course it was downhill and there was grease on the floor. It was up to the couple who won to decide who would be HOH of the two of them.

The competition didn't finish during the episode.

Spoiler with results:
    Jeremy and Aaryn won the competition. Aaryn is new HOH
  14. vertigo235

vertigo235 New Member

Oct 27, 2000
    I also heard the winners cheated by swapping cups instead of pouring as the rules said. Not really a spoiler, since they will never show it on TV I'm sure.
  15. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    the swaps could be seen before the live show ended, so you're right, not a spoiler. it wouldn't be the first time in bb history that bending the rules was overlooked by production.

a poster in another forum claims the studio audience was first asked to express their reactions to the votes. then, following the first few votes, when it was obvious the voting hg could hear (duh!), they were asked to stay quiet during the remaining votes. i wonder if that change will have an impact on the hg?

there was also mention of one of the teams getting a one minute penalty, but no mention of why
  16. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TC Club

Mar 19, 2001
    That was schweeet. :)
  17. dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    I was happy with the end result because Surferdude needed a wake up call as to his popularity or lack of understanding anything BB game wise.

The production value of BB never seems to disappoint. You can always count on bad camera angles, horrible audio and onscreen screws ups by Julie. It has to be one of the worst run television shows and I love watching the train wreck but it does get old when you miss important game information. Good job sucking at what you do best CBS.

I expect Aaryn to blow up - get on everyones bad side and pretty much be booted off next week. If that does not happen it will be interesting to see what sides are taken to have a different result.
  18. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    i can't ever remember the hg completely ignoring jc while she's giving the rules just before the start of the live hoh comp. i wondered if they could even hear her.
  19. hairyblue

hairyblue A good Man

Feb 25, 2002
    I'm surprised at all the racist and bigoted comments the house guests are spouting on a national show. Are they this dumb to not know that they are being recorded and broadcast to America.
  20. Hcour

Hcour Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Good show. I was so hoping they'd vote David out. (Or at least vote his hair out.)