1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 14 - 8/1/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Shaunnick, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    Soooooooooo, I feel bad for Ian. I get his answer to Britney, "Not in the foreseeable future."

I get what he means. I get where Britney was coming from also. I think Frank got on the block because two people from two different walks of life had a mis-communication.

Can we have an intervention for Danielle? I don't think she gets what a showmance is supposed to be.

I want Joe to go.
  2. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I won't miss Joe yelling in the DR. That seems to be his only tone of voice.
  3. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003

I said the same thign to my wife as we watched last night.

The dude is constantly YELLING his DR comments...drives us nuts.
  4. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    We never see tattooed rocker chic. I forget she is even in the house.
  5. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    Joe was so annoying. Has he always yelled in the DR like this? Hope he goes.
  6. The Spud

The Spud Rather be cruising

Aug 27, 2002
    Kent, WA
    Britney's impression of him was pretty funny.
  7. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I loved the line about only Ralph getting the bozo wig--is that his name? So do they have enough votes to vote him out? Cause it was stupid to put him up if not.

I wonder when the coaches start to play? I can't imagine the audience not voting them in.
  8. RichardHead

RichardHead Musical Klutz

Nov 16, 2003
    Hollywood, Florida
    And I can't believe the audience voting them in. However, since CBS doesn't show the voting tallies, I have no doubt they put them in no matter what we, the audience, say.

I did fire off a curt email to CBS programming to tell them if they put the coaches in that I would never watch the show again ... as if they really care about one lowly viewer. Now, if everyone emailed calling BS on their 'vote' perhaps things might change.
  9. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I pay attention to the live feeds when I can so I have foreknowledge. I will say this in a way that does not really spoil what will be seen tonight, the votes are there if they want them.

If I say anymore it can spoil what has happened since Frank went up.
  10. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Agreed...she is hilarious!