1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 07-25-2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dimented, Jul 26, 2013.

1. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    No surprise that Kaitlyn went home. She really was the best choice. Get her out while you can.

I wonder if Aryn is going to keep her deal or totally screw them over. Should be an interesting week.

2. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    I really hope Elissa gets put on the block again by the MVP vote this week. I had no issues with her at first, and even thought she was being unfairly targeted.
    But now I see she is exactly like her sister - as long as things are going her way the game is fun and she can say whatever she wants to anyone, but as soon as she is on the block the game is no longer fun to her and she is ready to self-evict.
    I put my 10 votes towards her.

3. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    How the worm turns with Aaryn winning HoH. At first I forgot about the deal she struck with Helen. I'm wondering if she'll realize her former allies numbers are down and she needs to find a new alliance to join. Or maybe the power will go to her head and she'll nominate Helen and Elissa. Interesting either way.

4. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    IF Aryan is smart, she will see that she needs to keep her word and align herself with one of the stronger groups in the house.

But as we have seen, Aryan is not very bright. This should be interesting...

5. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Agree, this next week will be interesting for sure.

Best part about last night was watching Julie dance around the whole behind the scenes racial issues when she talked to Kaitlyn. Making sure she knew outsiders didn't like them etc. That was fun. :)

6. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Julie mentions that America is the MVP again. Kaitlyn caught it but the interview ended. Be interesting what she has to say with Jeff today.

7. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Active Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I was really impressed with Kaitlin's humility during her interview with Julie. Had it been Aaryn or GM up there, they would have argued with Julie when told they were being called the Mean Girls.

8. Dnamertz

Dnamertz New Member

Jan 30, 2005
    The worst part about Aaryn bein HOH is that we, as MVP, can't nominate her this week.

I can't believe some of the HG's are stupid enough to have convinced themselves that Elissa was MVP and nominated herself.

9. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Why not? It'd be pretty ballsy, but based on what they know about how the MVP votes works and the Elissa's MVP history plus the fact that nobody fessed up about being MVP, it's not an unreasonable conclusion.

10. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...

It would definitely be fun to watch is she didn't hold up the deal.

11. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    elissa is vulnerable this week, not being able to play pov, and no power to nominate as mvp. will someone please, please, please put her on the block? maybe, finally, she will go home!

12. mdougie

mdougie New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    She is only one of few interesting people left.

13. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    After last week, I'm no fan of Elissa. Somehow, though, it just seems wrong that she (anybody) leaves before Aryn.

14. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    I agree. I can respect that a person acknowledges their behavior, especially since being isolated in that house can affect the way you act and react, to a point. Her understanding of how she looked to the viewers points to something more positive in her character.

15. gweempose

gweempose Active Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    I'm so glad Aaryn won HoH. I can't stand her, but it should make for a very entertaining week. Judd's HoH was one of the most boring weeks I can recall in the Big Brother house.

As for America's MVP nomination, I'm pretty sure it will be GinaMarie. Yes, there are a lot of Brenchel haters out there who will vote for Elissa, but I still think they are outnumbered by the Brenchel fans. Since they can't vote for Aaryn, and Kaitlin is no longer in the house, they will all take aim at GinaMarie.

And I agree that Elissa is just as bad as her sister. Actually, she's probably worse. Rachel seemed to at least have some grasp on strategy. Elissa is flat out one of the worst players I have ever seen.

I'm pretty sure a floater is going to win this season. To me, it seems like Jessie, Andy and Judd are sitting pretty.

16. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    The show does not show it But Judd actually has a pretty strong alliance with McCrae and Amanda and Andy. They have a final four and McCrae encouraged Judd to develop the relationship he now has with Jessie.

17. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    This season, being a floater is the best strategy. Everyone is so concerned every time with getting rid of the "strongest player." It pays not to be a strong player. Amanda is on the strong player rampage, wanting to keep the Aaryns and Elissas of the house...what happens when Helen is HOH late in the game, and has to nominate either Amanda, Elissa, Aaryn, Andy, Judd...guess who goes up...Amanda. It's not always best to be surrounded by all weak players.

18. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I don't think Judd is a floater. He won HOH.

As for Jessie? It's almost like she's in the house only part time.

19. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    Floaters win HOH too. If he wins consistently, that's different.

To me, a floater is someone that goes along, and doesn't try to organize alliances or make strategic decisions.

20. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I keep forgetting she is even there...:eek: