1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta Tivo search

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by shoerags, Mar 14, 2010.

1. shoerags

shoerags New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    We love the new Beta Tivo search; so much friendlier to use; so much easier to schedule programs not yet in the upcoming 2 weeks. Really cool! Thank you Tivo!

2. AandFDakota2001

AandFDakota2001 New Member

Sep 6, 2008
    West...
    Agreed! Can't wait to see how it runs on the Premiere!

3. steveu75

steveu75 New Member

Feb 27, 2008
    It works terrible on the HDef Box. It is so slow that it takes more than a couple of minutes to show the bar on top with the shows. It really is unusable.

4. magnus

magnus Tivo User

Nov 12, 2004
    Texas
    Wow! The new search is even better. Almost the same as on Premiere. I like the fact that I can watch something from Netflix and not have to have it in my queue.

However, after testing this for about the past 20 minutes... now it's no longer working (it keeps taking me to the swivel search instead). :(

Edit: Nevermind... my error

5. andydumi

andydumi Fish. Butt.

Jun 26, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Where are you guys seeing the Netflix search option? None of my searches pull up any Netflix results, even though I have a paired account and can watch stuff in my que just fine.

6. deegirl1986

deegirl1986 New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    I think the new beta Tivo search is great. Love it!

7. bobfrank

bobfrank Member

Mar 17, 2005
    Bump.

Anybody?

8. andydumi

andydumi Fish. Butt.

Jun 26, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    I found it. Its in the HD menus. The regular search includes Netflix results. This does not work in SD menus.

9. trubel

trubel New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Will we get this on the Tivo Series 2?