I live in Foster City/San Mateo of the bay area and just received my comcast on-demand update on Sunday 4/29/12. Here are the screen shots. The interface as with most HD menus on the Premiere lag a bit. I'd say a good 80% of free content is in SD, while the remaining 20% in in HD. While we are using our free 6 month trial that came bundled with our Tivo premiere it's nice to have addl. content to view.