1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachelor Pad 3 Entire Season *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Einselen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Figured there probably won't be much discussion week to week plus IIRC this show has a very short run so might as well combine it all into one thread.

I am surprised Chris paired up with Blakely. Chris seems mature for his age yet Blakely immature.

Also the twins, ugh, hate that they somehow went to the same University I did. The twins were also on Jersey Shore, in Italy. I can't wait for them to go next as I don't really like them.

I don't pay attention to the strategy and numbers of the game, I just like the drama. If Swat voted with the fans would it have mattered next week or will the vets just run them over (assuming the vets stick together)

2. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    In the middle of watching, well behind live TV. It's interesting that Erica Rose knows Kalon.

Donna's hilarous. The reactions from some of the alums about the fans coming on the show was pretty funny too. Ed's drunk antics were pretty hilarious. I didn't really watch Jillian's season. Was he like that on her show?

Finally done watching. Dave openly saying his plan was really dumb. Too bad Paige is gone. She's kinda cute and I would've much rather her stay than stupid Erica. I'd forgotten that Jamie is actually pretty attractive.

Is it me or Blakely a control freak?

The bit at the end of Chris yawning and taking Kalon's Porsche was awesome.

3. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    If Swat had voted with the fans, Erica would have been gone. But without some vets voting with the fans they would not have had the numbers to do anything.

Usually on reality game shows, Big Brother for instance, I hate when they bring back players that have already played the game. Bachelor Pad is the opposite; I don't think I like the new players.

Poor Blakeley. In the opening she said she just wanted a friend and those girls, Jaclyn, and whoever, were so mean! They are just awful human beings.

funny recap:
    http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/bachelor-pad-season-3-premiere/

4. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    How many freakin shows has Erica been on?

This show is a train wreck - good stuff.

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Blakely is the one everyone hated that was kept until the end on Emily's Bachelor season, right???

Oh, and -- THEY GOT RID OF THE HOTTEST ONE!!! (Yes, the "girl next door" look is better than the bimbo look.)

6. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Wow Ed was drunk yet again. The editors did a great job tonight, good job with David on the date with Blakely. I almost, just almost, thought he had a chance to win the rose from her then the editors did a great job making the twins seem super annoying, I am sure they were, but all the fighting squeals all together as voiceovers when they were not facing the camera was very well done.

7. Aug 1, 2012 #7 of 60
    cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Great stuff! Agreed that the editors did a great job. The twins and their bickering was hilarious.

Chris and Blakely's partnership is pretty weird and awkward to say the least. Man, Jamie is pretty hot.

I'm surprised that Stagliano likes Rachel. There are so many hotter women in the house. They did a great job w/his date and Donna.

Ed is just a crackup when he's drunk. I wonder if Sarah and Ed will be able to patch things up.

I can't believe anyone would like that d-bag Kalon. Perhaps the filming was done before Lindzi had any idea about what kind of guy he was on The Bachelorette? Maybe if she sees the eps, she'll change her mind.

8. Aug 8, 2012 #8 of 60
    cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Wow. Nobody watching? The was funny how Chris threw in that bit about getting into your nut sack and how he fooled everyone into thinking he was a wax figure.

That was so funny that Kalon got paired w/Erica. Ed was funny, yet again. Man, I'd hate to be partners w/Blakely. She's just a control freak, as usual.

Jamie was looking hot at always. Never noticed until now that Jaclyn has nice legs.

9. Aug 8, 2012 #9 of 60
    gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Here's the weird thing about Bachelor Pad. I didn't like Blakely on The Bachelor, like her here. I thought Chris was an OK guy in The Bachelorette, cannot stand him here.

This must have started shooting immediately after The Bachelorette. I'm convinced Chris is taking his anger toward Emily on these women.

10. cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Weird indeed. I really don't like her at all on Bachelor Pad. It'd be a nightmare to be partners w/her.

Re: Chris, I don't really watch The Bachelorette anymore, but yeah, he does seem kinda scummy in Bachelor Pad. But then again, it seems to be part of his strategy. Some people do what they gotta do to win.

11. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Pretty tough episode for Jamie to watch from home. Being humiliated like that is pretty awful. But in the end Chris was actually pissed Blakely stayed. So I'm not so sure why Jamie was so upset. It's not like she saw how it transpired.

12. cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Yeah, Jamie will probably be ever more mad at Chris after seeing the ep and how he totally used her and wasn't interested in her. Poor Jamie.

Jamie really liked Chris and she was just blindsided by Sarah spending the night w/Chris and having a great time. Jamie kept believing that Chris picked Sarah to go on the date to try to ease things over w/Blakely.

Blakely still sucks. I can't stand how she's she tries to control Chris.

Too bad Jamie lives on the other side of the country from me. She's quite hot, most of the time.

13. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    God, poor stupid Jamie. I think she was so upset because she was so clueless about the reality of the situation. She really thought Chris was "protecting" her. :rolleyes: I cringed every time she said something needy to him in bed like "do you really like me"? "Did you like me from the beginning"? She has some self-esteem or emotional problem of some kind. She was excited for him to come home from his date so she could tell him it was all clear for them to be together. :eek: Her behavior makes me think of the way a stalker would have a totally unrealistic fantasy that the relationship is two-way. Of course Chris isn't innocent though. He responded to her neediness by telling her what she wanted to hear instead of the truth and he spent a lot of time being physically intimate with her. You just can't do that to a woman.

14. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Is there a reunion episode? Would love to see Chris get his from all the women.

15. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    There was nothing on one night and I caught the last episode. Wow.... talk about some serious drama. I was mesmerized!! lol

Chris is a snake... Jamie is stupid.... Blakely is crazy..... and I think I missed too much of the rest of the episodes to have any opinion about anyone else.

Good stuff, better than I thought it would be.

16. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    The final episode brings everyone back to decide on the winners. So he should get it then.

17. cwerdna

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Yah. ABC sure knows how to cast them. :)

I wouldn't say that Jamie's stupid, but she was definitely gullible and Chris' behavior was just extremely shady. Jamie was just in lust over Chris and believed what she wanted to believe.

I'd imagine that Chris will end up being one of the most hated folks in Bachelor Pad history and will be harassed and taunted in public for years to come.

BTW, was Ed a crazy drunk in Jillian's season or is it just a Bachelor Pad thing?
    Yep.... unless he weasels out and doesn't show up.

18. mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    It was good to see Mike get the boot. He was getting a bit too cocky. It was a bit obvious that he and Erica were the ones who would be going home. I know that people can't stand Chris, but think about how boring the show would be without him. The show needs a villain-type.

19. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    yea, I've been avoiding the fact that Chris is a family friend because he is playing a totally different game on BP than he did before.

But I must say that his move lat night was brilliant - and I liked it that Mike gave him props for it.

I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would.