1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awake "Game Day" S1E9 OAD 4/26/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Apr 26, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Much better than last week's episode!

I like when one world informs the other. Him realizing the gf was pregnant in wife world and maybe hadn't lost it was very beautiful. He can have a piece of Rex back.

I had wondered before why he didn't place sports bets or play the stock market in one world based on info he got in another world. This answered that!

I guess Britten has found his reason not to move to Oregon.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    And now the guy who hates goodbye parties is going to have to go to his big goodbye party and explain why he's not saying goodbye. :D

3. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I really like this show.

Has it been canceled or is there still hope?

4. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    At the beginning of the first scene it was obvious we were in the green world from all the color cues including the fans all wearing green. Then we see the fans of the team that wore red come on screen and I knew the story was going to overlap between the red and green worlds. Nice.

5. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    It has not been officially canceled but there's very little hope. The ratings have been horrible for this show. :(
    Even for NBC.

Last night's episode pulled a 0.8 in 18-49.

Which is a shame because I too liked last night's episode and think the series is a fresh twist on the procedural.

I still have no idea what's going on with the two realities but I still find it interesting.

6. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Well, if it isn't coming back (which would be a shame), I hope we at least get some answers before it ends.

7. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Can't believe nobody mentioned the appearance of Dr. Chang/Dr. Candle/Dr. Halliwax.

Enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Liked that Britten figured out the GF was pregnant and went to talk to her. I liked that he prefaced the question with "This might be totally inappropriate." However, I thought it was a little strange that he then hugged her. Given the potentially inappropriate nature of what he was asking her, I think the physical contact was a little odd.

I also liked the twist in the episode's mystery.

8. dianebrat

dianebrat I refuse to accept your reality TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    ..and he had arm issues too!

9. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I didn't see it that way at all. She did mention that she had wanted to call him, but didn't because she was scared/worried about what his reaction might be (or something to that effect).
    I thought of it more as 'her hugging him' in that scene.