1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio/Video on Premier

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Socal.rissa, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Socal.rissa

Socal.rissa New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    There is a slight lag between the audio and video after watching a channel for a few minutes. I am using a HDMI cable from my TIVO to my TV.

Anyone come across this problem and if so how did you fix this?

2. cc102bob

cc102bob Seeker of Knowledge

Mar 15, 2011
    You are not alone... Search the forums for the term "Audio Sync Issues - Premier with Analog". (sorry, don't have enough posts to be able to post an actual link..)

I have two premieres and experience the problem on a regular basis. I don't really have much hope of Tivo fixing it, so I just grin and bear it. :mad:

3. sheshechic

sheshechic Member

Apr 14, 2012
    It seems that I have a better chance for an excellent tv experience might be getting the city to cut the trees on the highway, so that I can go back to directv, than getting my TiVos to run properly.

It's taking way too long, enduring the audio and video problems for more than 4 months is unacceptable. TiVo seems to have their hands way too full with their newest additions to be bothered with fixing the Premieres. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: At this time I'd wouldn't recommend TiVo to anyone and would try to steer them away.