1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Sync

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by shortcut3d, Oct 8, 2013.

1. shortcut3d

shortcut3d New Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Yesterday I started experiencing audio sync issues. The only change was enabling MoCA for a TiVo mini and installing the requisite MoCA POE filter. The audio sync issue was both on the Roamio and mini on a couple channels and Netflix. I rebooted both devices and the audio sync remained. There are no amps or receivers between the TiVos and TVs.
  2. MScottC

MScottC New Member

Sep 11, 2004
    I've been noticing the same on my Roamio Plus on a very intermittent basis since I first got the device. And I've also seen it on my original S3 OLED on occasion. Not sure what causes the issue, but it's especially disconcerting when you see it on the network you work for, and even worse when you see it on your own show.

DCIFRTHS I dumped SDV / cable

Jan 6, 2000
    New York
    I have audio sync issues on both of my Premiere boxes. I use FiOS as my provider. Very annoying.

Sometimes, changing the channel and then returning to the channel with the audio issue, fixes it. Sometimes not...