1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At least 1 month before DirecTV fixes Wishlist/Season Pass!

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by DogGone46, Dec 25, 2006.

1. DogGone46

DogGone46 New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    At least 1 month before DirecTV fixes Wishlist/Season Pass!

Wishlists not generating. Don't bother restarting or resetting your system. It doesn't help. This seems to be a random problem. Sometimes it happens to one receiver in our house, while the other receiver is OK.

I called DirecTV yesterday. You need to call them too, because until they get a certain number of complaints they don't "register it as a problem." The closest DirecTV got to knowing about this problem is one that is related to Season Passes. They are working on a permanent fix for the Season Pass problem, but it will be at least a month before it is downloaded to the customers. CALL DIRECTV AND SPEED THINGS UP!

2. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
  3. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Where is this "at least 1 month" time frame coming from? The CSR? A guess pulled from thin air? An insider you know at DirecTV?

4. Billy66

Billy66 Again with shoelaces

Dec 15, 2003
    Been on the sauce DogGone46?

5. petersweston

petersweston Tivos cool Man

Nov 2, 2006
    Weston, Fla
    This may also explain random restarts all over the place. If D* Is trying to fix a problem They may send out random signals causing machines to reboot without a reason :mad: :mad: It makes folks think there is something wrong :mad: My machine never restarts unless i did something IE: Last month I bought a new entertainment center and Plasma tv. Natuarly I had to unplug my tivo. Before that no reboot for like 7 months since my last revamp. Every so often I revamp my system to clean up wires and such and it usually requires me to power down my tivo.

My unit is on a ups so random power outages dont cause it and the first thing i look at after the restart were clocks not on ups and no blinky blinky.(Oven clock, No ups can handle my oven :rolleyes: )