1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" (formerly ATHF) is now "Aqua Something You Know Whatever"

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mrschimpf, Jun 16, 2012.

1. mrschimpf

mrschimpf New Member

Feb 18, 2011
    You know, someone needs to head down to Williams Street and tell the guys at what was Aqua Teen Hunger Force that changing their titles every year is annoying to their audience (though they know it and do it on purpose).

Again, needed to set up a new season pass on this show because the AUPS1 pass wouldn't switch over at all, but thankfully I had to anyways since my system just got Cartoon Network/Adult Swim in HD. Fair warning for next Sunday night.
  2. mycoda

mycoda Ice Road Trucker

Feb 10, 2008
    Las Vegas
    That's funny, I was looking at my season pass list last week and saw "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1", and I thought, I wonder what they are going to call it next season?

Thanks for the heads up.
  3. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Gotta admit, I quit watching this show after the episode titled "The End", because it was clearly meant to be... the end. But then it turned out that they (slowly) made more anyway.