1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

App Management

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by DeltaBill, Dec 18, 2013.

1. DeltaBill

DeltaBill New Member

Dec 15, 2003
    Though I love the Tivo Apps and would prefer to have as many apps as possible, I would like more control over which apps are visible and the ease of access to some apps.

My suggestion is to allow a small number of user specified apps to be made available on the ‘Now Playing” area of the Tivo Central screen. If utilizing the “Now Playing” area is not feasible, then it could be listed in the Tivo Central menu without having to go into the “Showcases & Apps” menu item. In either case, being able to assign one of the colored A-D buttons to an app for usewith in the Tivo Central screen would greatly improve the usability.