1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way to get the channel logos back after a clear and delete everything?

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by Dale Sorel, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Dale Sorel

Dale Sorel Two Girls and a boy!

Dec 26, 2001
    On the...
    Now, I haven't visited the forums in a while, but I was wondering if anyone has found a way to get the channel logos back after doing a clear and delete everything. If not, no biggy :)

Other than that, my DSR6000 continues to work like a charm :up:

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 TechKnow Guide

Oct 18, 2002
    Mill Creek,...
    Usually they come back on their own after a few days. Is your Tivo connected to a regular phone line so that it "call home"?

3. Dale Sorel

Dec 26, 2001
    On the...
    Well, I did the clear and delete back in '08, and my DirecTiVo has had a phone line conected to it the whole time. So that's not the problem.

4. litzdog911

litzdog911 TechKnow Guide

Oct 18, 2002
    Mill Creek,...
    Visit the "Underground Playground" Forums here. There some tools available that you can use to restore those logos, if you want to go through the effort.

5. Dale Sorel

Dec 26, 2001
    On the...
    I searched the "TiVo Underground" for "logos" and didn't find anyway to get the logos back.

6. BOBCAT

BOBCAT New Member

Nov 28, 2002
    SF bay area
    When TCM went to HD, D* never added a logo for it. But when StarzHD started, D* added a logo.
    Wonder why D* didn't add a logo for TCMHD?

7. Dale Sorel

Dec 26, 2001
    On the...
    So I guess there are some logos coming up for new stations. But none of the channels I watch are new so no luck for the logos.