TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Any Scandal fans? SPOILERS OK...

38K views 288 replies 32 participants last post by  Beryl 
#1 ·
I avoided this show because it's Shonda Rhimes and I hate Grays Anatomy.
It's got lots of buzz on Twitter so I thought I'd try it out on Netflix.
I'm addicted.
I watched 30 episodes in about a week and Season 3 premiers tomorrow night (Thursday)

So many great characters. Compelling story lines, some are kind of hokey ala Grays, but over all an excellent show.

Am I alone?

#5 ·
Definitely.

And Quinn is adorable. :eek: Though I don't like where they're taking her character. Reminds me of [Buffy spoiler]:

Dawn's shoplifting in Buffy. The storyline the character was created for was over so they needed to find something to do with her.

#11 ·
I avoided this show because it's Shonda Rimes and I hate Grays Anatomy.
It's got lots of buzz on Twitter so I thought I'd try it out on Netflix.
I'm addicted.
I watched 30 episodes in about a week and Season 3 premiers tomorrow night (Thursday)

So many great characters. Compelling story lines, some are kind of hokey ala Grays, but over all an excellent show.

Am I alone?
I never watched Grays but I'm hooked on Scandal and can hardly wait until Thursday. The actors can keep up with the fast dialog but I can only watch with CC turned on. Columbus Short sounds like an auctioneer.

#13 ·
I avoided this show because it's Shonda Rimes and I hate Grays Anatomy.
????:confused:

No idea what one has to do with the other but my GF and I enjoy both shows.

#16 ·
Can't stand Rhimes' other shows and my wife and I enjoy Scandal. We binged on it this summer. I am not sure how much either of us will remember, though, because a lot of the binging was in the hospital when my wife was recovering from surgery and/or in mild sepsis.

#18 ·
It was really good and needs to be re-watched because I always miss something. Loved "I am the Hell and the Highwater" Dad, "Lawd-Lawd" Sally, "I'll turn on you in a minute" Cyrus, and "I got it all figured out" Mellie.

Does anyone really thing Olivia's mom is actually dead and if she is, she died in an accident?

#21 ·
It was really good and needs to be re-watched because I always miss something. Loved "I am the Hell and the Highwater" Dad, "Lawd-Lawd" Sally, "I'll turn on you in a minute" Cyrus, and "I got it all figured out" Mellie.

Does anyone really thing Olivia's mom is actually dead and if she is, she died in an accident?
Now that they've given us the info on Olivia's Mom, nope, don't believe she's dead. I suspect Diahann Carroll will show up as Mom sometime this season (pure speculation on my part, I've seen nothing reported anywhere.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.