1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Roamio Lifetime deals for existing customers?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by GerryinNV, Nov 30, 2013.

1. GerryinNV

GerryinNV New Member

May 6, 2004
    I have 3 Tivo's (S1, S2, S2) all with lifetime service and I'm looking at possibly purchasing a new Roamio but I was wondering if there were any deals out there better than what Tivo was offering me over the phone? Here's the deal:

Base model Roamio: $149.99 (Orig $199)
    Lifetime Service: $399 (Orig $499)

Total $548 (Plus Tax/Ship)

I've read some messages where folks are getting lifetime service offers for $99 but I don't see any such existing deals.

Thanks!

2. AdamNJ

AdamNJ New Member

Aug 22, 2013
    Dunellen, NJ
    i believe the $99 LT service is for older models which you currently pay monthly on...that when you pay the full 399/499 for LT on a Roamio they can give you LT on an older device for 99.

3. ShoutingMan

ShoutingMan Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Yes. I got lifetime on my two TiVoHD units. The CSR specifically processed them separately from the Roamio lifetime purchase to make sure I got the $99 price. But the Roamio and mini were normal prices.

4. palover

palover New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    NC
    Considering your existing hardware and subs, the $399 deal is all you'll get. The $99 deal is for old HD units that people would otherwise stop monthly service on.

5. ltxi

ltxi New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Colorado
    Yep....just got offered that today for that reason....shutting off service to an HD I'd replaced with a Roamio.