1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Chicago suburbs WOW users losing channels lately?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by debnjay, May 15, 2012.

1. debnjay

debnjay New Member

Jan 29, 2005
    For the past couple weeks my two HD TiVOs will lose random channels. I think it's only HD channels but it could be those are the only ones I watch so I might not notice if any others are crapping out too. Sometimes a reboot brings them back, sometimes not. Frustrating when a recording is missed because the TiVO thinks it doesn't have a signal.

2. foamy909

foamy909 Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Yes. I have a TiVo Series 3 in Chicago City and have had multiple issues the past few weeks. The latest (recently fixed) I did not have 204,205,208, 233 & 248 for over a week. I picked up new cable cards, which did not fix the issue. Randomly, one day they just reappeared. Other times, a restart and signal seemed to fix channels that disappeared temporarily.

I can't write more as I am out the door on vacation. I would recommend posting over at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/wow as WOW Dan keeps an eye on that board. If WOW Dan replies, you can mention my name as someone who has seen similar issues. With the 20 or so e-mails we had back and forth, I would think that he would remember me.

Forrest