1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcing: Stock Viewer for TiVo (beta)

Discussion in 'Developers Corner' started by F8ster, May 6, 2006.

1. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
  2. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
  3. manielse

manielse New Member

Mar 6, 2003
    Just a thought: seeing as you are showing the amount made/lost per stock on the summary screen, why not give a total made/lost at the bottom to see the portfolio's bottom line of the day....

I do like what you've done so far. A couple symbol's charts are not working for me though. Whenever that occurs, you can see some HTML in one of the fields you are parsing.

4. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
    Yup, total's on the list for 1.2.

If you find bad symbols, feel free to post or mail me (online2@bitrazor.com) the offending ones & I'll make the adjustments. Most ticker data comes from the Invesbot web service, but if they're not found there, the browser has to be be more...creative about displaying the information. Typically, though, fixing it for one symbol will fix it for a whole class of them, so any detail you can provide is appreciated.

5. manielse

manielse New Member

Mar 6, 2003
    How's 1.2 coming along? I noticed the front page's statuses are a bit messed up after Yahoo modified the finance site.

6. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
  7. ashu

ashu User title defunct

Nov 8, 2002
    MD
    Wait, I thought there was no stock talk allowed! :p

:D Nice sounding app ... I'll give it a shot!