1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Idol - Top 7 Results (Again) - OAD 4/19/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Maui, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Maui

Maui Major Lee Oblivious

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    Round 1

Holly and Joshua are called to the center of the stage

Joshua - Safe
    Holly - Bottom 3

Round 2

Elise and Skylar to center stage

Elise - Bottom 3
    Skylar - Safe

Round 3

Colton, Phillip and Jessica to center stage.

Jessica - Safe

Phillip and Colton - Neither has been in the bottom 3 and the one in the bottom three this time is:

Final Elimination

Elise is single out and after the usual fake out is told she is safe.

That leaves Holly and Colton. And the person eliminated from the competition is

My Thoughts

-I wondered in the performance thread if this was the week Phillip or Colton landed in the bottom 3. I was right about that but I never expected one of them to actually be voted off.

-This is a huge boon to Phillip. If there is an army of teenage girls out there voting he is no longer splitting votes with Colton.

- I had a feeling Jessica would be safe after almost being eliminated. Those who get saved seem to ride that save for a week or two.

- Jimmy and I are in complete agreement on Elise. She needs to be rocking out and building on the audience that loved her Led Zepplin performance.

- I still don't understand the love for Joshua

- I imagine Ninny is banging her head against a wall knowing she has to watch Hollie again next week. But I think Hollie earned it last night.

- I think Jimmy might be on to one of the issues with Jessica. She is only 16 but both Hollie and Skylar (both 18) have more youthful enthusiasm.

- I honestly believe Skylar is the front runner now.
  2. Maui

Maui Major Lee Oblivious

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    I must have been typing this overly long post as Ninny snuck her thread past me :(