1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All the Right Moves premieres 7/31/12 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by murgatroyd, Aug 1, 2012.

1. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    I haven't had a chance to watch yet, because I've been watching The Olympics -- but wanted to get the thread started anyhow.

If this turns out to be an all-season thread, I have a request. Could the first person to post about a new episode post something in the thread title to delineate each week's discussion?

Also, if you're coming along later in the run, and you're talking about an early episode, it can help to make a brief mention somewhere to say which episode you've just watched.

Thanks, everybody!
  2. Cearbhaill

Cearbhaill Garden obsessed

Aug 1, 2004
    I watched it and enjoyed it well enough. It was nice to see many people that I remembered from other shows.
    I do hope it remains dance-centric and not too much at home type drama between the boys. I can see where that could kind of overshadow the dance.
    I don't know who is producing the show- that could probably tell us a lot about what direction it will head.
  3. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Tons of angst and drama, but IMHO it's absolutely worth it to record this show.

If you don't want the drama, just FF through until you hit the dancing parts.

So what did we learn in this episode? SYTYCD is referred to as "So You Think" by the dancers.

Teddy does a submission for "So You Think" with tWitch and Allison H.

And Travis is asked to do a submission for Madonna.

Both of which are smokin' hot. Definitely worth watching.