1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All of my wishlists disappeared...

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by ahwman, Jun 26, 2013.

1. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Today, I attempted to edit one of my wishlists on my XL4 and noticed that they were ALL gone. I created a new one from scratch and saved it. I then went back into wishlists and it's gone again. However, when I go into my season passes/to-do list, they are scheduled to record?

Anyone seen this? Is this yet another TiVo bug?:confused:

2. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Have you restarted the tivo?

3. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I'm going to try that next, I have to wait until my current recordings are finished. I hope that fixes it...

Thanks for the suggestion.

4. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Rebooting had no effect. Cant see any of my wishlists. I'm just amazed at the amount of bugs with TiVo. I left Windows Media Center so I wouldn't have to deal with these kinds of issues. Very dissapointing... I'm sure TiVo will nonchalantly ask me to do a clear delete and start from scratch...

5. bshrock

bshrock New Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Where are you looking for the wish lists? They are not listed using the on-line season pass manager.

Are they there when using the SDUI menus?

6. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    They're missing from the SDUI menus...

7. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Did you do a soft reboot (from the menus) or a hard reboot (unplug, wait a few sec. and plug in)? Sometimes a hard reboot can fix what a soft reboot doesn't. It's a longshot, but it's possible.

8. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Did both soft reboot/hard reboot - problem still exists...

9. Nov 7, 2013 #9 of 11
    toreth

toreth New Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? My wishlists just disappeared also. I tried connecting to the TiVo mothership and soft & hard reboot. I'm not sure if this is what you get, but when I try to access my Wishlist, either by Find TV, Movies, & Videos or by pressing 3 from Tivo Central. All I get is the blue Wishlist Search screen which explains how to create a Wishlist and all it will let me do is create a wishlist.

10. ahwman

ahwman Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I have good news for you. Yes I was able to get it fixed however it had to be done from TiVo's end. Send an email to margret@tivo.com along with your TSN and she should be able to get it fixed. She had mentioned that this was a bug that was supposed to be fixed in a future update...

Good luck! :)

11. toreth

toreth New Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Thanks! I'll do that.