1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? NOTE...The site will be slower until this is all done! Thanks for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Ads for this forum in tapatalk?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by smark, Sep 25, 2013.

1. smark

smark New Member

Nov 20, 2002
    Lame if coming from TCF.

2. zalusky

zalusky New Member TC Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Considering I paid for Tapatalk they better not be from Tapatalk!
  3. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TC Club

Aug 23, 2000
    I see this in some other forums. It's a forum ad presented through Tapatalk. If you are a TCF Club member you don't get these.
  4. Marc

Marc New Member TC Club

Jun 26, 1999
    It's a new feature that Tapatalk enabled with an opt-out option. The forum administrator can log into their Tapatalk account and disable "Promoted Topics".
  5. Peter Redmer

Peter Redmer New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    Marc is correct! I just changed it to "guest only" so if you are logged in, you should no longer see these. Tapatalk didn't send out any notifications of this change, so I apologize if it slipped under the radar. Thanks for keeping us posted.