1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add capability to find season & series premieres

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by moyekj, Jan 8, 2009.

1. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    I mentioned this in another thread but I think it's important enough to deserve it's own thread and I know many others over the years have been asking for this:

Give us ability to automatically search for Season & Series Premieres.

Would be even better to allow wishlists for the above, but at least from HD Search give us ability to search using above categories.

This capability has been asked by many for years but never seems to make it into the various Tivo search capabilities. DirecTivo & ReplayTV have this functionality so I don't see why Tivo can't.

2. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    no one has replied in this thread but I find this a great suggestion as well :up:

3. bkdtv

bkdtv New Member

Jan 9, 2003
    DC Metro Area
    How would you add that capability to HD Search? I stuck a few suggestions in the "How would you change..." thread. Can you think of some others?

4. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Dedicate the first 2 squares in the top banner to season & series premieres (or make 1 square work for both).
    Note that in this day and age there are premieres throughout the year so it would always be useful.