1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABC's TGIT shows for 1/19

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by KDeFlane, Jan 9, 2017.

1. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I'm sure this will be corrected before Jan.19...
    The expected return of ABC's Thursday night line-up has been postponed by one week. Currently in our guide, Jan.19 lists all 3 shows as new, returning from winter break, but it has just been announced that all three will be pushed back to Jan.26th to make room for a special edition of 20/20 in advance of Trump's inauguration.

Thursday, Jan. 19:
    (repeat) Grey's Anatomy
    (repeat) Scandal
    (special edition of 20/20) "America's First Family: The Trumps Go to Washington"

Thursday, Jan. 26:
    (new) Grey's Anatomy
    (new) Scandal
    (new) How To Get Away with Murder

Announcement revealed at the TCA meeting, reported by TVLine.
    Grey's, Scandal and HTGAWM Returns Delayed for Pre-Inauguration Special

(Personally, I'm waiting until the 18th to make any adjustments. We'll keep one another updated if things don't look right by then.)

2. headless chicken

headless chicken Member

Oct 8, 2004
    I've had problems with the TGIT lineup for the past few months. Grey's usually runs over into Scandal, and once or twice Scandal has run over into the next show as well (by as much as 5 minutes). TiVo used to have accurate times for these shows to the minute but I'm quite frustrated now with this mess. Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm in NYC metro area with FiOS Queens as my provider.