1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

ABCs 666 park avenue

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Tyrion The Imp, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Tyrion The Imp

Tyrion The Imp A Lannister

Jul 11, 2012
    Read more on:

Comic con press room:

Official trailer:

ABC or not, this looks pretty cool.

I like the cast for it. Not sure how long it'll last but I'm hoping to give it a try.

Might be cheesy for all we know.
  2. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    I hate to say it, but you can replace "666 Park Avenue" with "Fantasy Island". Being a 70s feel-good show, FI always ended well, and that's where 666 could be more interesting.
  3. Tyrion The Imp

Tyrion The Imp A Lannister

Jul 11, 2012
    Just by changing the name?
  4. Michael S

Michael S New Member

Jan 12, 2004
    They already tried bring back Fantasy Island in 98 with Malcolm Mcdowell as Mr.Rouke. It lasted one season.
  5. robojerk

robojerk New Member

Jun 13, 2006
    This show looks like it could be interesting, but there have been far too many duds that looked the same recently that I approach this wearily.
  6. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    ...and it was still good..
  7. dianebrat

dianebrat Uncontrolled Force

Jul 6, 2002
    I was going to say that, I would love to see it back on DVD, it was very under-rated and wonderfully dark under the surface.
  8. dtle

dtle New Member

Dec 12, 2001