1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

99s 103s

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by delwork7, Jul 24, 2012.

1. delwork7

delwork7 New Member

Feb 7, 2005
    I just had an hr20-700 replaced by the new THR22-100 Tivo receiver. I used to have Tivo and I am extremely satisfied with the new receiver. The problem is (if it's even a problem) this: I am getting 95% or better on all the satellites except 99s and 103s. On these 2 satellites I get 0.

I get 95%+ on the 103ca and 103cb. I get very rare pixellation, especially on the Turner new HD channel. Is it normal to get 0 for 99s and 103s?
  2. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TC Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Those are the spot beam satellites . It's normal to get 0 or low signals on many of the transponders, but you should get a good signal on at least a couple.