1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80gb PS3 that plays PS1 & PS2 games with original boxing materials for sale !

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by TiVo_Fanatic, Jul 6, 2013.

1. TiVo_Fanatic

TiVo_Fanatic Member

May 29, 2006
    Pa
    So ya, seems I need to sell some more of my personal belongings to make bill money since my family had a few hard hits this month.

Any questions you have may be asked here or via the ask seller a question thing on eBay.

All details about other included items can alo be found at the listing, Ty.

Even if you yourself are not interested please forward this post / eBay link to any of your friends who you think may be interested.

This is also mentioned in the listing but one thing that makes my system unique is the backwards compatability since this system is an early model and from what I understand, this is something removed in later models.

Sony Playstation 3 PS3 Console Fully Backward Compatible w/ PS1 & PS2 Games

Also, yes... to some of you the price may seem high but it's not just the system being sold there are other items. That said, it is an Or Best Offer listing so it's not like Im sayin pay me whats listed heh.

Edit:
    Serial #: CM094077247-CECHE01 MG

2. TiVo_Fanatic

TiVo_Fanatic Member

May 29, 2006
    Pa
    Seems I may not have been allowed to post this here since it's not a TiVo... if thats the case my apologies.