1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

72 Hours - Flinders Island, Tasmanie S1 E4

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MNoelH, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MNoelH

MNoelH McGruber

Mar 17, 2005
    Houston, Texas
    That was total BS. Congratulations for being a great team and working together through great obstacles when the other two teams completely fell apart under the same circumstances. Instead of just letting you split the money, like you would have if the other teams hadn't imploded, you're now going to fight each other for the prize.

I'm not sure why this aggravated me so much... the two "losers" didn't seem bothered by it at all. I really think it's wrong to change the rules in the last few hours of a competition like this. You start as a team and you should finish as a team.
  2. Tivortex

Tivortex Cherished Member

Feb 29, 2004
    The weather sure turned nasty fast.

I was surprised when they converted to every person for themselves. It wasn't very fair to penalize members of the most cohesive team out there.
  3. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I thought it was BS too. I would have tried to convince everyone to stay together and touch the suitcase at the same time.
  4. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Woah weird, I thought it was a very cool twist.. (Though in retrospect I guess it's sort of obvious.)