1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30 Rock "Nothing Left to Lose" - 4/5/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by billypritchard, Apr 6, 2012.

1. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    'Look at us laughing together, like a couple of Jews watching the Daily Show!'

I laughed a lot at this one. Liz nailing her evaluation, Pete kissing the dummy, Jenna's revenge on the guys. Good stuff.

2. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    Wasn't this a repeat?

3. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    Nope. Though the previous week episode made the point that they just tell the same stories over and over again.

4. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    My DVR (Comcast) didn't record it. Checking the DVR history it wasn't recorded due to a cancellation by the system (whatever that means).
    Not a problem since I just watched it On Demand. Now I wonder if The Office was a repeat, too.

5. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    It was. It was the pool party episode at Robert California's house.

6. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Liz: Five years from now? I'd like to still be working for NBC...or whatever NBC is in five years. A t-shirt company maybe?

7. USAFSSO

USAFSSO New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    Tracy's story - Simpsons did it! :p

8. atrac

atrac New Member

Feb 27, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Nice Jimmy Fallon "cameo." :) And loved the "ABC's new surprise hit of the season Revenge" nod.

This show continues to delight me every week. I gotta say though, the Billy Baldwin so far has been the highlight for me. Amazing episode!