1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Roamio's A Stream and Premiere w/t lifetime (2tb)

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by eboydog, May 28, 2014.

1. eboydog

eboydog Just TiVo'ing.....

Mar 23, 2006
    Motivated seller, I have....

SOLD! - 1 Roamio basic with 3tb drive upgrade with low monthly service fee $9.95 monthly with no service commitment with service transfer if bought before service ends $325 +actual shipping I will keep this Tivo active on my account so that the buyer can have the reduced monthly rate. OPEN TO OFFERS, I'M FLEXIBLE ON PRICE FOR THIS ONE - $150 with the original 500gb drive installed and I keep the 3Tb drive

SOLD - 1 Roamio basic with it's original $500Mb drive still has plastic wrap, $120 plus actual shipping This TiVo does have a service commitment for a 12 months due to the fact that while I purchased it used, it hadn't been activated, when I added it to my account I went past the 30 day grace period. I'm willing to work something out with the price since if a buyer subscribes this monthly with no commitment I can possible incur a $75 ETF fee. There are several ways around this and I'm willing to work with the buyer to iron such out, a service transfer would work the best.

SOLD! - 1 external Stream box $70 plus actual shipping

SOLD! - 1 lifetime Premiere TCD746320 2 tuner with a NEW upgraded 500mb drive, $200 plus actual shipping

SOLD - 1 Tivo bluetooth slide remote $40 or FREE if you purchase two or more of the above!

SOLD - 1 Tivo bluetooth slide remote without bluetooth USB dongle $20 or FREE if you purchase two or more of the above (except for the other slide remote)!

Open to offers if you are willing to buy two or more of these as I'm motivated to sell as I believe I have finally figured out my TiVo strategy for my home finally and I'm really wanting to settle down and start watching TV!

The upgraded drives are Western Digital AV drives, Roamio was new in March, the Premiere lifetime 2tb drive is a couple years old, the 500mb drive in the non-lifetime Premiere is dated 2012 however it was a new unused drive when I upgraded it.
  2. advocate2

advocate2 New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    pm sent. I'll take the two slide remotes.
  3. eboydog

eboydog Just TiVo'ing.....

Mar 23, 2006
    All SOLD!