1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Months Free Trial With Quickflix

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Relantlessbeast, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Relantlessbeast

Relantlessbeast New Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Tivo is offering a 2 month free trial with quickflix. I have downloaded the lone ranger about an hour ago from the time I posted this. The movie has not downloaded yet and no blue light has shown.

So I tried another movie. I tried Carrie, and that started downloading just fine.

Could this happen because the free trial excludes pay per play movies ?
  2. HomeUser

HomeUser New Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    I searched for Quickflix it appears to be an Australian DVD + streaming service similar to Netflix. I don't think it downloads the video to you're TiVo you put it into a queue to be watched while "Streaming". Look at the bottom of "My Shows" or "Find TV, Movies, & Videos" for the Quickflix app and play it from there.

If you are in Australia look at this post in the TiVo NZ/Australia section of the TiVo Community.
  3. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    One might also add that if this is something related to "down under", it really doesn't belong in the Help forum, since that's more for folks in the States. The Oz forum is for people and situations "down there".
  4. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    I thought Ask Cosmo was for situations "down there".