1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1600 3/7/13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Mar 14, 2013.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    4 hours in the podcast room! good he doesnt have any other more important work to do. they did a great job casting the math nerd girls. i dont know if this brand of humor has a name but it constantly makes me cringe..i hope thats their intent

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    If they got rid of Josh Gad's character, I'd really like this show. His character is just SO stupid that I can't believe that a President could ever have a kid like that. I'm usually willing to suspend belief, especially for a comedy, but it doesn't help that the character is just SO unfunny. Of course since Gad is part of the production team and a series creator, that will never happen.

3. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    yes get rid of him...afghanistan is a nice place to visit!

he's crazy stupid and lets face it, if he made it into the whitehouse he'd have 2 agents with him at all times to prevent him interrupting things.

i guess those with the wallet get to choose and we dont..sigh.

i miss seeing the old navy guy, id rather him as the son

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    The better episodes of the show have been when Gad's character was a minor part or he has been toned down. I think my favorite character is the pregnant daughter. The couple of episodes where they focused more on her than on Gad have been better. There was even a scene where Gad and her were in the pool talking. That scene was very well done because he didn't seem like a raving lunatic.

I'm not sure it's going to matter. I bet this will be the one and only season.

5. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    him rescuing her from the media when they went into the conference room by accident was also pretty brotherly too (regardless of him making the mistake)

we need more of that side of him.

6. SeanC

SeanC ECT

Dec 30, 2003
    Someplace
    I like Josh, different strokes and all that. He's my favorite part of the show.

7. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Notable Member TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    Skip is the Michael Scott of the White House.