1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Premiere XL, 3 TivoHDs for Sale

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by andrews777, Sep 5, 2013.

1. andrews777

andrews777 New Member

Aug 22, 2007
    I have 1 stock Premiere XL and 3 TivoHDs for sale. All have lifetime service and the 3 TivoHDs have been running fine as far as I know. One has had intermittent networking issues which restarting the box always seemed to solve (could be a network switch issue outside the box). No known issues otherwise, though they would all be sold "as-is". I would be happy to validate anything you want me to check ahead of time.

They will soon have their cable cards removed soon, in case that matters. (I want to stop paying the monthly fee for them to Verizon.)

EDIT:

I am in the Dallas, Texas area. I would like $250 for each TivoHD, $400 for the Premiere XL. That would include the remote for the unit and the power cord, but nothing else. I think I have the original hard drives around somewhere which I would add if I could find them and they are wanted. Shipping would be at the buyer's expense.

2. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    Where are you and what are you asking for them?

3. andrews777

andrews777 New Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Good point. Base post edited to add details.