TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    adding apps to my tivo premiere can someone help what are the 4 digits and has anyone done this with their premiere to add s like imdb tv, paramount, etc or is it better to just TIVO now in 2021 and get a fire stick

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello Rob Js Meeker,
    You don’t know me. I just joined earlier today. I chose your name because it looks like you have a lot of readers. I am hoping you can help me…
    I would like to buy a DVR. I have a wish-list of what I want in the system. I don’t know if I put too much in or not. Can someone help me?
    Thanks for all your help,
    Andre

· Registered
    7 Posts
    Hoping you can help me. I've had nine renewed replacement minis in the last two months. Nobody's actually fixing this thing these things are failing right out of the box. Executive support does absolutely nothing. And I'm spending three hours troubleshooting and switching cable cards over each time. Not to mention I'm going weeks without cable

· Registered
    0 Posts
    New member here do you have any Suggestions where I can sale my mini TiVo 500 gb unit
    it's been activated in the past but deactivated now because I went back to cable

· Registered
    0 Posts
    With Bolt, I use Netflix with a Samsong TV. After the recent guide software update: After watching netflix then switch to tv the pic goes blank with only the sound. I then need to do an unplug. Have you seen this?

they sent me a new box....same issues I also installed a small filter as per the tivo folks. they have been helpful.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    I'm new to TiVo - hoping you can help me. Looking at Roamio OTA VOX 1TB, have an antenna, and hotspot for internet. I'm wondering how much data a TiVo uses. Usually get 6-7 weeks with a 5GB card. Also, if I don't have "all in" will TiVo show the 24 hr (or so) program guide embedded in local broadcasting, or will there be NO guide w/o a subscription? Thanks so much!!

· rbesel
    0 Posts
    I am replacing a Series 3 box with a Bolt vox. Will the Time Warner/spectrum cable card I am using with the Series 3 work with the Bolt w/o further activation from T/W Spectrum. Thanks

· Registered
    5 Posts
    my wife 3 year old roam died. it has lifetime subscription. she gave the dead tivo to a friend. should I do anything with regard to cancelling the lifetime subscription? thank you

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Having a TV with 3 HDMI inputs is it possible to hook up my Tivo Bolt in addition to the Comcast Cable box? The Tivo has a an active cable card and is in use now. The wife wants to try the X1 system! Could I hook up the cable box to HDMI1 and the Tivo to HdmI2? Would it work so that when I want to record something I just switch to input2 and let her have it on input 1 during the day?

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Yes, it should work by adding a digital splitter before the Comcast Cable box and Tivo box. thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…